Your website is an essential part of your business, it is important to give it the attention it deserves. We will help you create a stunning website for your great company.
Did you know that load time of 1 second delay can cost 40% of your leads? It is true. Anything that counts as extra – flash – or – flare – costs you money by increasing load times. Imagine your site conversion rate boost up by 40%!
Great Website Design is one of the most important factors in today’s trending market and virtual economy.
The 5 “Must Have” Components For Any Small Business Website
1: A Flexible and Responsive Mobile Site
- According to the Pew Research report, published on Sept. 16, 2013 – 63% of adult Mobile Phone owners now use their phones to go online, (a figure that has doubled since we first started tracking internet usage on Mobile Phones in 2009) and this Mobile Device usage is now nearly doubling every year.
- If you are ignoring this ever-growing trend, that is costing yourself tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.
- In the past, it used to make sense for you to spend a lot of time building these types of sites for yourself, or for you to outsource this work to programmers who would eat up the lion’s share of your profits but now with our concept, no need to spend that much money in a quality site.
2: Multiple Contact Points
- You must have multiple ways for your customers to contact you.
- These should include a Click-to-Call button, an opt-in form, a Social Media Presence, a Google Map with directions and more.
- Including only one of these elements is not enough and each one must be strategically placed.
- With Local Online Services, all of these Contact Points are included and are placed where they will be most effective.
3: Stay Social
- All the Social Media you need. Instantly link up Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business (formerly, Google+), YouTube and Flickr.
- Kiss those annoying Social Media Plugins goodbye and say hello to a more efficient and higher converting Social Media Presence.
4: Capitalize On Content
- Your business website needs to have videos, photos, customer testimonials and high quality content to show that you’re a reputable, established and trustworthy business.
- Full WordPress Menu support in up to three locations: Header, Footer and Center-of-the-Home-Page. (Secret: Incredible “hot spot” that gets a lot of clicks! Put your most important texts, videos and links there.)
- Live Updating Testimonial Stream will immediately increase your conversion rates. The Testimonials are also Mobile Friendly.
5: Have An FAQ Section
- It’s the perfect place to showcase your expertise!
- Your website should answer frequently ask questions so your visitors can see your expertise.
Let us work to create the perfect Website Design to fit your business. Through meetings, follow-ups and just simple tinkering, we always get our clients right where they need to be. We serve both small and large companies with custom Website Designs that are affordable for every budget! We will design a Website that you will be proud of and that will bring you the business you need to grow.
You would simply provide us with the information we need about your business. Once we have your information, we will take it from there and add it to your Website. Our job is to make it easy for you. We know that your time is valuable and must be spent taking care of your business.
We will provide a draft of your new Website. You can then review it and make changes. We will also work with you until the Website conveys the exact message you want to project to your customers.
We never charge for a consultation. Why not call us today to find out what we can do for you?
If you are trying to attract more clients, call us today at (587) 400-2140. Not only can we help you with your Website Design, but we can also help you establish very effective Online Marketing strategies to help you grow your customer base even faster.